Header Ads

I Wonder How

I wonder how small things matter in once life.... Be it, an appreciation from your loved once… or from your friends...and imagine...how you feel when the person you love appreciates you...
Life becomes so much wonderful... you actually start dreaming about the special one... 'Puri life je leto..kuch hi pal mien'... only to realize that this wonderful dream is only until you see the reality... only till the time you enter the real world...and when the dreams are broken..you are yet another person waiting for someone special...but you see such thing seldom happen... its so strange that our dream world is so very different than real world... I wonder why..!!!
He doesn't even know how I feel about him...how many times I have written about him... how many times I have deleted those mails..deleted those paras... wish I could explain my feelings to him...wish could tell him how much importance he holds in my life... just wish he would have loved me the way I do... !!! My Mr. Right...Mr. Perfect!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let him know... and do it your own way. I think , sometimes, it's better to be honest with your feelings. But that's just me. Because if I were you, I'd do it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.