Header Ads

Bye Bye 2010

2010 gave me 365 days/8760 hours/525600 minutes to enjoy life. I enjoyed almost each and every moment of it. Every month was equally import for me, 2010 shown me different stages of life such as:

In January: I learned “Honesty is the BEST policy”. Anyways, I welcomed 2010 by cutting cake with my roommates/my friends (Hanumanth and Mahaling).

In February: I had to say good-bye to one of my best friends, Mahaling, as he had to move to Pune to do his next assignment. About Valentine day, Oh!! I never got an opportunity to celebrate one. Lastly, I went to watch my first ever movie, My Name is Khan, in Bangalore with Ravjeet, one of my true and best friends. Well, I enjoyed her company more than movie.

In March: This month has been always special for me. I enjoyed this month not only by celebrating my birthday 3 times but also by having a wonderful dinner with 3 beauty queens (Sindhura, Ritika, and Rakhi) of my project to celebrate Sindhura birthday.

In April: Oh!!! I successfully completed my one year in Wipro Technologies on 1st April, and 3 years of my career journey by end of April.

In May: I was in love with someone special, ********. She was not good but she was great in all aspect.

In June: ******** indirectly accepted my proposal.

In July: ******** gave me green signal for our relation and love was in air.

In August: I had to give most of my time in preparing for my future , I tried a lot but yet again I am unable to achieve what I wanted to may be something else is written and I failed  once again in changing my life as I did in year 2008. Anyways, I am used to it by now as I haven’t failed once in doing so rather I was unsuccessful at most 90% of times. This is reason of me being emotionless neither anyone can ever understand me nor what I had been gone through.

In September: My bad luck continued as me and ******** broke up.

In October: I tagged this month as “New Beginning Month” as I started thinking about future rather than thinking about past. I had no pain of unsuccessful August month and I had no complaints for unsuccessful love relationship. By end of October I have some reasons to smile as I found someone great, rather I would say someone best.

In November: Life took U-Turn as I got selected for my first ever onsite assignment. I was happy for being selected and a little nervous too. By the end of November I realized I am going far away  from someone special, “Undisclosed” , I never ever felt like that in my life, it was new feeling, which made me think thrice for saying “yes”  to UK but I was too late to say “NO” .

In December: I received my visa and travel date for UK. I was sad more than happy because I realized and understood what I am going through, I was going far from someone which I never wanted to. Lose is even more painful when you leave friends like Sindhura, Samprith, Seema, Ritika, Vinod and Hanumanth behind. Anyways, I landed in UK at 1900 hours GMT on 20th December. I haven’t seen Christmas but I have enjoyed New Year Bash. Finally, GOOD BYE TO YEAR 2010 AND A WHOLEHEARTED WELCOME TO YEAR 2011, WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

That’s all from 2010 diary.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.