Header Ads

Just Thanks

It’s been 23 years and 9 months and I need to thank so many people. They came to my life said something, did something, taught something, and changed my life. I tried to say thanks to all of you so many times and I eventually did, but as this is my first ever blog, I would like to start with thanking you all.

Firstly, I would like to thank my parents   who took care me, gave me whatever I wanted, never stopped me to do whatever I wanted, and never asked a question for whatever I did but they always guided me, corrected me, and helped me whenever I needed. I am glad that I got such a nice parent. Oh, and I can’t forget my sweetest brother and my dearest grandfather, they are just superb.

Secondly, I would like to thank all my teachers who taught me (I am so sorry I never studies as per your expectation) and thanks for believing in me. I can’t forget my childhood teachers specially Vandana ma’am(Class teacher, Science), I remember how you used to pinch me  with huge nails whenever I do something wrong (especially when I fight with Kavita ). I can’t forget those Kochi days when I get punishment each and every day by various teachers’ specially M Sobha ma’am (Hindi) K Sobha (Sanskrit) and Prema (Mathematics) ma’am. I can never forget my higher high school days when Prashant (Biology) and Alok (Physics) punish me so much, especially Prashant sir, who everyday ask me a question  and if I don’t answer (Mostly I don’t ) then he will just shout on me . I could never be able to erase my Jai Hind College and Wilson College memories, where I have spent three precious years of my life. But I am sorry I never reached to the level which you always expected from me. But I would like to say thanks to all my teachers who put so much effort in teaching me.

Thirdly, I would like to say thanks to all my wonderful friends. My childhood heroes: Sunil, Sachin, Betty, Kavita, Dharender, Varun, Tarun, and Japan. My Teen rangers : Vimal, Vishnu, Shiyas, Satan, Kiran, Pranav, Swathi, Divya, Anjali S, Sukhu, Ajith, Amerendra, Geeta, Lolia, Nalina, Pradeep K, Pragti, Sabresh, Sarun, Sindhu, Sobin, Sriprassana. My High school friends: Anjali K, Renu, Gautam, Virat, Dinesh, Shamboo, Pradeep N, Dhiraj, Mukesh, Neha K, Arpana. My college superstars: David, Dipti, Ketan, Ali, Herojit, Rakesh, Wasim, Serene, Rashmi.

Lastly, A Very Special thanks to: Neha B, Arindam, Crisfan, Suraj; I can never imagine a live without you guys, you all have played special role in my life. I still remember my worst days of life and I can never forget how much you supported, trusted, and encouraged me. I have no objection accepting that I am here just because of you guys. A Very Special thanks to: Vinod , Seema , Sindhura , Pawan , Ritika ; I can never imagine super 6 without you; I can never forget time spent with you guys , I can never erase memories which we had shared. A Very Special thanks to Samprith : thanks for giving such a wonderful friendship, I never imagined that I can be your friend, I never imagined that you are so down to earth, I never imagined that you are so good and nice, Thanks, Thanks for giving me a precious friendship. A Very Special thanks to: Dhuli, Ravjeet, Hanumanth G, Raghu, Mahaling, Nitesh P for giving such a great friendship, for understanding me, for listening me.

I was incomplete, I was alone, I was sad. You all came , gave me a company, made me laugh , loved me , cared for me , fought with me , taught me , cried with me  and made my life complete. I am glad that I have friends like you.

I just want to thank you for everything you did to/with/for me. I would like to apologies for: whenever I never did as you expected from me, whatever I did which hurts you. I never meant you hurt anyone it something just happens, I am Sorry.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.